Website Bluestones Medical
Deputy Manager – RGN/RMN – Immediate start
Bluestones Medical on behalf of our Client is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Deputy Manager for a full-time Residential Care home position in Ebbw Vale.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced RGN/RMN looking to progress their career in a fulfilling and rewarding environment. As the Deputy Manager, you will be supported by a Clinical manager working 38.5hrs a week, predominantly on days, but there is a need to cover approx. 3-4 nights a month to cover service needs.
The 32 bedded elderly residential home specialises in Epilepsy, Dementia, Head and brain injury, Hearing impairment, Parkinson’s, and Stroke.
- You will be a registered Nurse (NMC) with experience of managing a team
- You will have experience of delivering exceptional nursing care within an elderly care setting
- You will have experience of dealing within clinical governance programs, including audits and inspections.
- You will have extensive experience of dealing with all aspects of medicine management, ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored, and administered.
- You will have a passion for care and a desire to support residents and their families
Salary and Benefits
The salary for the position is £19ph to £19.50per hour depending on experience with enhancements for bank holidays.
You will also receive:
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Benefits package
- Dedicated training and support
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Don’t let this amazing opportunity go by, apply today or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk quoting reference Perm/SW/RGN/0325