Website Bluestones Medical
Social worker–Mental Health
Are you a qualified social worker looking for a fresh challenge within a community mental health setting? Are you looking for contracted work on a long-term basis? If so, Apply today for this excellent opportunity.
Bluestones Medical is seeking an experienced social worker to work within a mental health team based in Mold. The position will be for 1 month initially, with the possibility of extending covering 9 am to 5 pm (37hrs a week).
We are able to offer great rates of £24.30 & up to £48.59 LTD per hour
This role will involve:
- Being motivated to deliver improved outcomes for older people’s services
- The ability to be flexible and work to deadlines
- Having a clear understanding of current legislation
- The ability to work as part of a team and under your own direction
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- To have recent experience in a similar position, with approved mental health status being an advantage.
- To have a valid registration with Social care Wales
- To commit to the initial duration of the contract (1 month) starting mid-June – then ongoing
Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and we also have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, get in touch today by applying here or call us directly on 01633 499689 for a friendly chat.