Website Bluestones Medical
Social worker – Children services
Are you a qualified social worker looking for a new challenge within Children’s Services? Are you looking for contracted work on a long-term basis? If so, Apply today for this excellent opportunity.
Bluestones Medical is seeking professionally qualified social workers to work within a Children’s service, in Flintshire. The position will be for 9 months initially, with the possibility of extending. This is a full-time contracted position working 37hrs a week covering 9am to 5pm.
With pay rates between £27 & up to £40 LTD per hour, why wait, – Apply today.
As a qualified social worker, you will:
- Be responsible for your own Child Protection Cases
- Attend case conferences and child protection meetings
- Undertake section 47 investigations
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- To have post qualification experience within a statutory Children’s safeguarding team
- Registration with Care council
- Experience of Section 47
- Court attendance experience
Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and on top of that – we have a benefits package that includes the following:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If all that we offer and have on offer is exactly what you need and want – we would be honoured to have you as a member of our Bluestones Medical family.
Apply today or contact the team on 01633 499689 Option 1.