Website Bluestones Medical
Senior Social Worker – Children
Do you have extensive experience within a Children’s Services? Are you looking for continuous contracted work in a very rewarding role? If so, Apply today for this excellent opportunity.
Bluestones Medical is seeking professionally qualified Social Workers to work within a Children’s service in Gloucester. The position will be for 2 months initially with the possibility of extending. This is a full-time Agency position working 37hrs a week. There are two roles on offer—either in the Safeguarding Team or Assessment Team.
We can offer £35ph Ltd and also payments for accommodation and travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to apply a critical and ethical understanding of legislation, including reference to case law.
- The ability to communicate effectively and confidently, build relationships and maintain engagement in complex, high-risk situations.
- Experience of mentoring
- Be responsible for your own Child Protection Cases
- Attend case conferences and child protection meetings
- Undertake section 47 investigations
If you are interested in this role – you will need:
- To have post qualification experience within a statutory Children’s safeguarding team
- HCPC registration
- Registration with Care council
- Experience of Section 47
- Online DBS advantageous
Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and on top of that – we have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- Online access to Social Work Jobs Nationwide
- Refer a friend or sign on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- High rates of pay
- Unrivalled support 24/7
- Secure block bookings
If all that we offer and have on offer is exactly what you need and want – we would be honoured to have you as a member of our Bluestones Medical family.
Apply today and a member of the Social Care team will be in touch