We are currently recruiting for experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses for short term contracts based within a busy Mental Health NHS Trust covering all areas of Greater Manchester
Roles are available within Community Mental Health Teams and Early Intervention supporting Working Age and Older Adults, full and part-time hours would be considered
The teams are already well established but are looking for additional practitioners to strengthen their service and support with the ever-increasing demand for Mental Health intervention. You will be using your experience and knowledge to really make a difference to those in need.
The teams’ hours are Monday to Friday 9 am –5 pm and there is a potential for weekend shifts in some teams on a rota basis.
Why join Bluestones Medical?
The Bluestones Medical mental health division specialises in supporting community, urgent care, and inpatient mental health services within the NHS.
The team consists of dedicated and passionate individual’s whose goal is to support mental health services and their candidates supporting within these services in the best possible way.
What can you expect from us?
- Unrivalled support and communication from your consultant
- Dedicated Candidate Development Team committed to getting you fully compliant as quickly as possible to ensure you do not miss out on the role you want
- Support from Clinical Staff experienced within your field
- Access to MySirenum allowing you to manage your week and book extra shifts you want at the tap of a button.
- Your very own, free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of amazing discounts each week.
- Competitive pay rates
And what do we need from you?
- Valid registration with the NMC
- At least 6 months experience within community mental health
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Commitment to representing yourself and Bluestones Medical in the best way
To start your journey with us today and become part of the Bluestones Medical family, please click “Apply” and Rachael will contact you for a conversation about your future and how she can help you. Alternatively, call 01244 555 020 for more information.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...