Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are working with an NHS in Yorkshire who are looking for experienced Theatre HCA’s on a weekly ad hoc basis. Shift patterns are a mixture of 8am-1pm and 8am-6pm shifts.
Bluestones supply operating theatre staff on a weekly to most NHS and private hospitals around the UK. If you have background and experience as a vascular scrub nurse/ODP please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities along with what else we can offer. We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
We have 4 consultants who are all dedicated to finding our theatre workers the shifts they want; Hayley, Jon, Niall and Sarah. We operate a strict honesty policy so call the office and we are more than happy to have a chat and see if we can help find what you’re looking for.
To apply all you need is a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!