Bluestones Medical is recruiting A&E nurses to join our team of exceptional healthcare professionals. In this role you will be working at Aintree University Hospital.
We are an industry-leading healthcare agency supporting the NHS to meet their staffing requirements. We provide our candidates with the opportunity to earn excellent pay rates, whilst enjoying a work-life balance that suits them and we’re proud to have been awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales.
Details of this role include:
· A&E Nurse
· Band 5
· Day & Night Shifts available
· Ad-hoc, Part-time and Full-time placements available
Why Bluestones Medical?
· Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
· Flexible working options
· Referral scheme worth up to £300
· You will have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart on both a personal and professional level
· You will have access to our in-house team of clinicians who are on hand to offer you any support you need, from 1-2-1 revalidation support, to answering any clinical questions you may have.
· Enjoy dozens of benefits, perks and rewards including a Blue Light Card and free private healthcare.
· Be in control and book the work YOU want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical RGN:
· Valid registration with the NMC
· At least 6 months experience in the NHS in an A&E role
· Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
· Ideally a DBS on the update service
· Have a valid UK Right to Work Document.
If you are interested in pursuing a new and exciting opportunity or you would like to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.