Bluestones Medical is recruiting band 5 Community Nurses / District Nurses covering all areas in Liverpool. This is an opportunity offering you continuous work until after Christmas. Andrew Carroll is our community nursing specialist, so if you have any questions about any of our community opportunities, please do give him a call on 07881 935 585.
- We’re offering up to £33.00ph (Umbrella)
- Shifts covering Monday-Sunday, 8:30am-5pm
Why join Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides candidates with fantastic pay rates, flexible working opportunities, industry-leading training & so much more! We understand that providing our candidates with impeccable service is imperative for ensuring our success, so our priority will always be you.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Valid registration with the NMC
- At least 6 months experience within a community nursing setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a block-booking – however, this is not essential
- Must have a valid UK driving license due to the nature of the role (business insurance required)
What we offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
To find out more about the work we have available, please apply to this role, or contact Andy on 07881 935 585 / firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be in touch shortly.