Website Bluestones Medical
Make Bluestones Medical your next Journey
Are you wanting to get the work-life balance right?
Due to increased demand with the local NHS Trust, Bluestones Medical is now actively recruiting Anesthetic, Recovery & General Scrub theatre practitioners (RGN’s or ODPs) to work within the fabulous Liverpool Women’s hospital.
If you have at least 6 months of experience as a qualified theatre RGN or ODP, you live locally within the North-West of England and you have the availability for agency work on an ongoing basis, we would love to speak with you.
The NHS trust is looking for weekday Adhoc cover, With Immediate starts and fast-tracked compliance checks can be made available to the correct person. Is this person going to be you?
At Bluestones Medical, we only represent the best and we value our workforce, aiming to offer you unrivaled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs, and to be there for you when you need us.
All Bluestones Medical staff members receive:
- Weekly pay, with fantastic hourly rates.
- Umbrella companies considered as a payment option
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers, and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency, out-of-hours Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory training
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- At least 6 months experience within a theatre setting.
- Commitment to be the best.
To start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about your future and how we can help you.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...