Website Bluestones Medical
If you’re a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner looking for work at Liverpool Women’s Hospital, contact the Bluestones Medical Chester office now. You can expect to earn between £20-£25ph (PAYE/umbrella).
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience as a qualified theatre RGN or ODP, be available to work ASAP and want weekday, ad-hoc shifts.
- Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC
- At least 6 months experience within a theatre setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Caring and compassionate nature
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
To find out more about the work we have available please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...