Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is proud to help the wonderful NHS service and we are currently recruiting for a fantastic full-time, short-term placement at a busy NHS hospital in Liverpool.
If you are a theatre nurse or an ODP with recovery experience, and you are looking for a new start, with excellent rates of pay and consistent hours this is the job for you.
The placement will cover 4-5 days per week, with a minimum of 37.5hrs per week. The NHS trust is looking for an immediate start, so to be considered for this work you must be available around the start of February. The work itself will be located within a cardiac unit and whilst experience is preferred in this setting, it is not essential to be considered.
At Bluestones Medical, we value our workforce and aim to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
As a member of our team you will receive:
- Excellent rates of weekly pay (PAYE and Umbrella payment options considered)
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
- Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory trainings
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- A valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- At least 6 months experience within a theatres setting
- Valid nursing or operating theatre qualifications.
Bluestones Medical is a leading, highly-regarded health care agency supplying the best staff to theatre departments NHS and Private hospitals across the North-West. Will one of them be you? Bluestones Medical need you and to start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about how we can help you. Our goal is to get you working with us within 2 weeks of registration! If you want to speak to us sooner, our team can be reached on 01244555020.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...