Website Bluestones Medical
Registered Nurse – Medical and Surgical Wards
Are you a full-time agency Nurse seeking stability in your work pattern? Do you want the benefits of being in a full-time role but want to decide what days of the week you work? If this sounds like you, and you want to take control of your work-life balance – Apply today.
Bluestones Medical is supporting a large NHS trust in Llantrisant for Long days and short days on Medical and Surgical Wards. We are seeking compassionate Registered Nurses who are looking for at least 3 shifts a week with Block bookings in advance. With pay rates between £25 & up to £40* per hour, why wait, support your local hospital by applying now.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Be responsible for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from your Nursing Colleagues and Support staff.
- Closely monitor patients, noting specific procedures and prescribed medication for each case.
- Have a caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotional and pressured situations.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- To be Registered with the NMC and hold a valid pin number
- Have recent experience working within an NHS setting
- A DBS on the update service would be advantageous
- Up-to-date vaccinations and training certificates
Having recently increased our Umbrella PSL we now have more options available to our staff. Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work and – we have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- Out of hours support
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms, ID Badge and DBS check (Free)*
- Support from our in-house Clinical Lead
If you are looking for a block booking and excellent rates – we would be honoured to have you as a member of our Bluestones Medical family.
Apply today or contact the team on 01633 499689 Option 1.