Bluestones Medical - London
Support Worker| Residential | Children & Young People | Brighton
We are currently seeking a Support Worker to work within a residential setting based in Brighton. To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum of 1 year’s recent experience of working as a Care Assistant or Support Worker.
The successful Support Worker will be required to:
· Night and Day shifts available – Part time and full time Permanent positions
• Demonstrate high levels of emotional resilience at all times
• To follow and be aware of all policies and procedures.
· Support your team to complete any required professional qualifications such as the Diploma in Health and Social Care
• To develop excellent care practice and continue to strive for an exceptional care service.
To apply for this role, you must:
• Diploma or NVQ in Health & Social Care or equivalent
• Willingness and commitment to achieve Diploma in Health and Social Care level 2
• Residential experience
• Clean driving licence and a willingness to drive organisational vehicles once training has been completed (not essential)
In return for your expertise the client can offer the following
• Good starting salary
• Opportunity for career progression
• Further learning opportunities
• 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
To discuss this vacancy or other Care vacancies in your area please contact the Danielle on 07552455556 or 0208 016 6151