Bluestones Medical - London
Housing Manager – Hertfordshire
We are currently seeking a Housing Manager to work in Enfield, Hertfordshire.
The successful Housing Manager will be required to:
• Demonstrate high levels of emotional resilience at all times
• To follow and be aware of all policies and procedures.
· Support your team to complete any required professional qualifications
• To lead team meetings.
• To develop excellent care practice and continue to strive for an exceptional service.
To apply for this role, you must:
• HNC in Housing (or willing to attain).
• Member of Institute of Housing (or willing to attain).
• A proven track record in leadership and staff management.
• Thorough knowledge of housing legislation.
• A proven track record of budgetary management.
• Working knowledge of welfare benefits system.
In return for your expertise the client can offer the following:
• Good starting salary
• Opportunity for career progression
• Further learning opportunities
• 30 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
To discuss this vacancy or other Care vacancies in your area please contact the Danielle on 0208 016 6151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org