Website Bluestones Medical
Do you enjoy working in a place where no two days are the same?
Are you the type of person that enjoys the feeling of knowing they’ve made a difference to somebodies life?
These type of jobs don’t come around every day, but thankfully today is that day!
Bluestones Medical is currently looking for a well-experienced social worker for a short-term 3 month contract, working for a fantastic local authority within their adult safeguarding team.
If you an adult social worker, willing to travel to East-Cheshire, and have extensive experience within safeguarding legislation we would love to hear from you!
This is a full-time position, with hours covering Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm), with rates of pay up to £25ph available!
The local authority are looking for this position to begin the job at the end of July, so we are currently fast-tracking applicants for roles across the region with the aim to get you working within 2 weeks!
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- At least 1 years experience in social care
- A valid qualification in social work
- An active registration with a social work council, eg. HCPC.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical has a strong history of supplying Health and Social Care professionals to the Public and Private sector throughout the North West of England and Wales. We are experts in placing health care professionals in the right job.
Bluestones Medical offer:
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- A dedicated consultant, who will work with you closely to help you get the work you want.
- Weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, keeping you up-to-date on changing requirements.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
What are you waiting for?
If this is something you would be interested in hearing about, please contact Bluestones Medical today.
Click “Apply” now!
Our team can also be reached directly on 01244555020, or QSW@bluestonesmedical.co.uk