Bluestones Medical are recruiting Mental Health Support Workers to join our team of exceptional healthcare professionals to work in Macclesfield.
We are an industry-leading healthcare agency supporting the NHS to meet their staffing requirements. We provide our candidates with the opportunity to earn excellent pay rates, whilst enjoying a work-life balance that suits you and we’re proud to have been awarded approved supplier status on all major NHS frameworks in England and Wales.
Details of this role include:
– Mental Health Support Worker
– Band 2 or 3
– Day & Night Shifts available
– Ad-hoc, part time and full time placements available
Why Bluestones Medical?
– Excellent, industry-leading pay rates
– Flexible working options
– Referral scheme worth up to £300
– You will have a dedicated consultant that will always have your best interests at heart on both a personal and professional level
– You will have access to our in hours team of clinicals who are on hand to offer you any support you need and are always happy to answer any clinical questions you may have.
– Enjoy dozens of benefits, perks and rewards including a Blue light card, a personal health plan for full timers and a loyalty scheme.
– Be in control and book the work YOU want via our Sirenum app
Requirements of a Bluestones Medical Mental Health Support Worker:
– At least 6 months experience in the NHS
– At least 6 months experience working within Mental Health
– Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
– Ideally a DBS on the update service
– Have a valid UK Right to Work Document.
If you are interested in pursuing a new and exciting opportunity or you would like to find out more information about roles like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
You can also drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any additional queries.