Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are supporting our client based in Malpas to look for care assistants for permanent roles.
The service has a CQC rating of good and provides high quality residential and nursing care, including Dementia and end of life care, for up to 60 residents.
We require genuinely caring people to support our residents to remain independent for as long as possible to come and join our existing team. We are looking for someone who want the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives.
The successful candidate
- Is Caring and Patient by nature
- Reliable and Flexible
- Happy to provide personal care for residents
- Able to work either 7.00am – 2.00pm OR 2.00pm – 9.00 pm or 9.00 pm – 7.00 am
- Undertake training as and when needed
- This role offers variety and the opportunity to work autonomously and progress your career.
A full Enhanced DBS disclosure is required and the cost of this is met by the employer.