Website Bluestones Medical
Are you experienced in anaesthetics and looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to be able to work flexibly and book shifts around your availability? Wouldn’t you like a committed and professional consultant to make this experience quicker and easier?
We have an opportunity for an anaesthetics ODP or nurse for an NHS client just outside of Manchester to start a contract asap. They are looking for cover 4 days a week 8am-6pm, in their cath lab theatres.
They undertake a range of procedures including routine simple and complex elective work, and urgent inpatients as part of a multidisciplinary team including medical and nursing staff , radiographers and physiologists
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, £25ph, and a benefits package that includes:
• Weekly pay
• ID Badge and DBS Check*
• Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
• 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
• A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
• Candidate of the Month prize
• Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
• Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs/procedures
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition
• Direct/participate in the manoeuvring and the positioning of conscious and unconscious patients
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues – relaying importing information
• Supporting and re-assessing patients and relatives/carers during perioperative procedures
• Implement and evaluate care plans
• Maintain accurate patient and theatre records
• Monitor/order stock and supplies, rotating stock as necessary
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Niall 01244555020 or email email@example.com for further details.