Website Bluestones Medical
Do you want to take control of your working life? Are you looking for more flexibility in your work-life balance? Would you like a committed and professional consultant supporting you along the journey to your next job?
We have an opportunity for 4 general scrub nurses and ODP’s to join the general theatre team at an NHS hospital based on the outskirts of Manchester for the next 6 months. They are looking for cover Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and will consider availability 2-5 days a weeks.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, £25ph, and a benefits package that includes:
• Weekly pay
• ID Badge and DBS Check*
• Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
• 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
• A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
• Candidate of the Month prize
• Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
• Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs/procedures
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition
• Direct/participate in the manoeuvring and the positioning of conscious and unconscious patients
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues – relaying importing information
• Supporting and re-assessing patients and relatives/carers during perioperative procedures
• Implement and evaluate care plans
• Maintain accurate patient and theatre records
• Monitor/order stock and supplies, rotating stock as necessary
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Niall 01244555020 (Option 1) or email email@example.com for further details.