Theatre Practitioner- Recovery
Part time and full-time positions available
Up to £33,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a rare opportunity within a large healthcare group who are working in partnership with an NHS trust in Manchester.
This vacancy is for an experienced theatre nurse or ODP with Recovery experience who are looking to further their career in a rare environment with a great learning path and development opportunities in a brand-new theatre. Offering excellent benefits and progression, you will have the ability to grow with this new team whilst working for an established care group.
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
· Registered Nurse or ODP with current NMC or HCPC Registration
· Maintain the safe custody, handling of drugs in accordance with the hospitals policy
· Participate with the team ensuring you work in all areas of the theatre suite whilst supporting colleagues and aiming to achieve team objectives
· Ensuring all incidents are reported and comply with any ensuing investigations
· Adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements as directed
· Ensure patients are comfortable and cared for to the highest level
As a Recovery Theatre Practitioner, you will be responsible for the total nursing care of individual placements within the recovery area. You will ensure the recovery criteria is adhered to prior to discharging patients and ensure you promote a high standard of patient care.
If you are looking for a new adventure and have the relevant experience, make sure you apply today!