Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a registered mental health nurse, looking for a flexible contract, or would you like to explore new opportunities in the region?
If the answer to these questions is “yes”, then we may just have the opportunity for you!
Bluestones Medical is looking for a highly experienced RMN for temporary placements throughout Manchester and the surrounding areas. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be helping with the care of patients with complex mental health needs, and will be committed to providing an exceptional level of service and support to those that need it.
As an RMN, your core responsibilities will be:
- The administration of prescribed medicines, in line with healthcare guidelines.
- Caring for patients with complex needs, and ensuring care plans are completed successfully to a high standard.
- Working closely with healthcare professionals, relatives and other residents to ensure care needs are met.
- Producing reports and plans based on your individual assessments of patients, offering solutions and advice where possible.
- Liaising with management and senior nursing staff with your observations.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?:
- A dedicated consultant, who will work with you closely to understand what you want, and what you need.
- Weekly payroll, with various payment options considered.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Ongoing in-house training, to keep you up-to-date on the changing nursing environment. Additional training days will also be offered to help you boost your existing skill-set.
- Flexible working – short term day/night or long-term contracts available.
- 24/7 support for you with our dedicated-on call team
Bluestones Medical have years of experience placing health care professionals like yourself in hospitals, wards and clinics across the country. We are a knowledgeable, proficient, and a realistic team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an staffing agency that honestly represents you!
What are you waiting for?
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away!
For more information, please call 01244555020 (Option 1), or email email@example.com