Website Bluestones Medical
Make Bluestones Medical your next Journey
Do you have experience working within a busy Theatre Department?
Are you wanting a new opportunity to work in a new setting with a new team?
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to work when you want, Around your personal commitments, You will never miss out on those Family occasions?
Bluestones Medical is currently seeking experienced Theatre Practitioners to work within the Manchester NHS trusts.
We are currently seeking practitioners to cover a variety of shifts within the Manchester NHS Trusts, including Salford Royal, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Wythenshawe Hospital, Trafford General, and many more.
We have a vast amount of work within the Theatre departments working day shift covering specialties such as Orthopaedics, Ophthalmic & Gynae the list is endless.
As an established agency, we can offer a great rate of pay between £20.00 – £25.00 p/h (PAYE OR UMBRELLA), and as a valued member of the bluestones team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Access to our amazing employee perks package – PerkBox offers 1000’s of high street discounts, Free counseling if you ever needed it, and treat yourself to a FREE coffee every week as a thank you from Bluestones for your hard work!
- Out of hours support from our dedicated team
- Support from our in-house clinical lead
- Revalidation support
- Refer a friend scheme paying up to £250.00 per full-time worker
Uniform and ID badge
- Range of umbrella companies
To be considered joining our agency, you will need:
- A Valid NMC/HCPC number
- 6 months of experience
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although if this is not the case, we can apply for a new DBS for you.
To start your new journey with Bluestones Medical just click the Apply button and in just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...