Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered Nurse on behalf of one of the country’s leading care home providers. The home is located a half an hour drive from Nottingham, just north of Derby with team of dedicated, long serving members and a Good CQC rating.
The Care home provides care to up to 49 residents, offering both residential and nursing care for those living with dementia and those with more specialist medical needs.
As a Registered nurse you will have an active NMC registration and up to date with current clinical practices. We are looking for a registered nurse for up to 44 hours per week on a rolling rota of days and nights.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Managing the care of allocated Residents
- Managing the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.