Community Nurse Band 5
£21 per hour (Umbrella)
Are you a competent Community Nurse looking for a change?
We are looking for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work within a contract based in Market Drayton, working 37.5 hours across 7 days, 8:30am – 5pm.
Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust currently require an Agency RGN to work within our Community Nursing Team (IDT) within the North East of the county (Whitchurch/Market Drayton area).
We are would be looking for the RGN to be confident & Competent in the following skills:
- Insulin & Tinzaparin administration
- Wound care & compression bandaging
An experience of syringe drivers and palliative care would be desirable however not essential.
This post will require the RGN to travel & therefore worker will need to have their own car & business insurance.
Why join Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. We understand that providing our candidates with impeccable service is imperative for ensuring our success, so our priority will always be you.
- Valid registration with the NMC
- At least 6 months experience within a community setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a contract
- Driver due to nature of the role (business insurance required)
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
To find out more about the work we have available, please apply or contact Andy on 07881 935 585 and we will be in touch shortly.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...