Website Bluestones Medical
Do you want to take control of your working life? Are you looking for more flexibility in your work-life balance? Would you like a committed and professional consultant supporting you along the journey to your next job?
We have an opportunity for a scrub nurse or ODP to join the general theatre team at an NHS hospital in Merseyside ASAP for the next three months. You will be joining an experienced multi-disciplinary team, of around 35 members of staff, as the department increases their elective activity. This theatres covers urology, breast, vascular and ENT surgery.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, £25ph, and a benefits package that includes:
• Weekly pay
• ID Badge and DBS Check*
• Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
• 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
• A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
• Candidate of the Month prize
• Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
• Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs/procedures
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition
• Direct/participate in the manoeuvring and the positioning of conscious and unconscious patients
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues – relaying importing information
• Supporting and re-assessing patients and relatives/carers during perioperative procedures
• Implement and evaluate care plans
• Maintain accurate patient and theatre records
• Monitor/order stock and supplies, rotating stock as necessary
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Niall 01244555020 or email email@example.com for further details.