Website Bluestones Medical
Do you like to work in an environment where two shifts are never the same? Are you passionate about providing a high standard of efficient and individualised patient care? Would you like a committed and professional consultant supporting you along the journey to your next job?
We have an opportunity for experienced recovery nurses or ODP’s to join the theatre team at two NHS hospitals in Merseyside ASAP until the end of the year. This will be two contracts 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday working shifts patterns 8.30am-6.30pm and occasional long days 8.30am-8.30pm. You will be joining an experienced multi-disciplinary team across multiple theatres as the department increases their elective activity and ongoing staff sickness.
As an established agency we can offer a great rate of pay, £25ph, and a benefits package that includes:
• Weekly pay
• ID Badge and DBS Check*
• Ongoing support from our in-house Clinical Lead
• 24/7 support with our dedicated-on call team
• A knowledgeable, experienced, and REALISTIC team operating a strict “honesty policy” – work for an agency that honestly represents you!
• Candidate of the Month prize
• Refer a friend – £200 Vouchers
• Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts
Your key responsibilities would be:
• Plan and prepare equipment according to patients needs/procedures
• Monitor and assess patient’s condition
• Direct/participate in the manoeuvring and the positioning of conscious and unconscious patients
• Handover and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues – relaying importing information
• Supporting and re-assessing patients and relatives/carers during perioperative procedures
• Implement and evaluate care plans
• Maintain accurate patient and theatre records
• Monitor/order stock and supplies, rotating stock as necessary
Come and join the Bluestones Medical family – your dream job may be just a click away. In just 2 weeks we can have you registered and working in a new position!
To discuss this role or similar jobs in the area please call Niall 01244555020 (Option 1) or email email@example.com for further details.