Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical specialises in operating theatre recruitment and is presenting a fantastic oppurtunity for a well-experienced orthopaedic theatre scrub to join our team for a long-term placement for a private sector hospital in the North-East.
This position would be suited to a theatre worker who can commit to 2-3 months of continuous work, covering 4-5 days per week.
As an orthopaedic theatre scrub, you would be working as part of a multi-disciplinery team on all aspects on orthopaedic surgery, however the hospital specialisies in elective hip, knees and shoulder theatre lists.
As a nationally recognised framework approved supplier of temporary healthcare professionals, Bluestones Medical can offer:
- Excellent, competitive and constantly reviewed rates of pay.
- Payment through umbrella company, PAYE or LTD company (certain criteria will apply)
- Access to a large supply of NHS and private hospitals
- Flexible working, with shifts to suit your wants and needs.
- Dedicated, friendly and professional consultant to help you every step of the way
- A quick, simple sign-up and compliance process.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A valid and active NMC or HCPC registration
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a theatres environment
- Relevant qualifications in Nursing or Operating Department Practice.
For more information, please click “Apply” today where one of our team will contact you shortly, or call the office on 01244314503 for more information.