Website Bluestones Medical
Agency Healthcare Assistants
Bluestones Medical have URGENT requirements for Healthcare Assistants to work within the South Wales NHS trusts – Specifically Royal Gwent and Nevill Hall. Bluestones Medical is an All Wales NHS framework provider, and able to offer ad-hoc and block bookings.
We are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants to cover Pool shifts (allocation on arrival) covering nights 7pm to 7am and days 8am to 7pm.
You must have at least 6 months experience of working within an NHS setting, proof of vaccinations, and also a Basic Life Support certificate dated within the last 12 months.
With social distancing in mind, we are currently offering online video registrations that you can do from your PC, phone or pad. All current training is done online, and if you do not currently have a DBS on the update service, we are able to apply for a fast track application.
Bluestones Medical offers market-leading rates, Free DBS, Uniform, Free training and excellent support.
- 6 months of recent NHS experience, please note that we cannot accept applicants from those who have not worked in the NHS previously.
- Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
- Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 2-3 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have a online DBS in place
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.