Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven, and energetic- Branch Manager to join our team in Newport South Wales.
About us: Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. Not only is this extremely interesting and NEVER boring, but it also means you will be in a highly rewarding role.
Our workforce is made up of talented individuals who are specialists in their field, allowing us to provide the clients we support with the highest standard of candidates.
Through our hard work and dedication, we are extremely proud to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Where we are based: Bluestones Medical is situated in Newport, South Wales with easy access from the M4 corridor. The office has an extremely energetic vibe, with music (and sometimes dancing) and has a refreshments fridge that is always stocked.
Your role will include:
- The day to day management of the business, including Recruitment and support teams, along with business development of key customer relationships with NHS and Local Authority Clients.
- Running your own desk supplying Nurses and Support staff in to the NHS and Private Sectors across South Wales and South West England.
- Create and distribute any relevant reports or regular KPI information including managing team performances.
- Effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes within the team to ensure quality levels are maintained in line with regulatory, internal and contractual requirements.
- Maintain a good knowledge of local competitors and use this to inform how we develop the business.
- To generate new business by canvassing, visiting and securing business from existing and new clients across the region.
Benefits of working for BSM
- Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure
- Career progression completely based on performance
- Flexible working model – work 3 days in the office, and the rest from home
- Work phone and laptop
- Perkbox membership – giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and giveaways
- Healthcare, dental, and optical cover
- Day off on your birthday
- Charity day – Take one day a year to give your time to a charity
- Counselling – Financial, personal, whatever you need. We value the people that work for us and their overall health
Skillset and experience required:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role essential
- Proven track record of personal target achievement
- Experience of selling into the healthcare sector is highly desirable along with proven experience of growing a client base
- Ability to effectively manage time & projects and influence others to achieve necessary targets
If you are interested in Joining a well established and fast growing Agency, Apply today and we will be in touch.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...