Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a caring, compassionate, and dedicated Intensive Care Nurse looking for work within the NHS sector? Are you looking for reliable work, but need the flexibility to work when you want – around family or other social commitments?
If so…. come and join the Bluestones Medical family for Intensive Care shifts across the South Wales NHS trusts. As a Tier one provider to the All Wales framework, we can offer both ad hoc and block bookings in advance.
We have days shifts, covering 7 am to 7.30 pm and nights shifts covering 7 pm to 7.30 am across weekdays and weekends. With our amazing new app, you can see all your current bookings and available Intensive Care shifts directly on your phone, meaning that you have quicker access.
If you are interested in joining the fastest growing agency in South Wales as a Specialist Nurse, you will need:
- To Be compassionate and have a passion for healthcare
- Your own transport and able to get to the NHS locations
- To be reliable
- An active NMC pin
- At least 6 months experience in a UK intensive care setting
As well as great rates of up to £50ph, you will also receive the below benefits.
- Weekly training to maintain compliance
- Online application process and interview
- Revalidation support from in house clinical staff
- Knowledgeable consultants who will find you the work you want
- Weekly payroll
- Independent out of hours consultant when you need them
- Travel allowance for community work
- Highest rates offered through PAYE or Umbrella
- Uniform (Free)
- Sirenum App for all your bookings and availability directly on your phone
We have adapted our recruitment process to align with the current local policies, meaning we can provide online applications and have you working within 7 days (subject to compliance).
Apply NOW and a member of the team will be in touch to start your amazing journey