Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a caring, compassionate, and dedicated Registered Nurses looking for experience within the NHS sector? Are you looking for reliable work, but need the flexibility to work when you want – around family or other social commitments?
If so, Bluestones Medical is seeking Registered Nurses to work in Medical Wards, Surgical Wards, Rehab wards and Community wards across the South Wales NHS Trusts.
We have days shifts, covering 7am to 7.30pm and nights shifts covering 7pm to 7.30am and ½ shifts available. And the most amazing thing is that you can see all your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone, via our amazing new app.
If you are interested in joining the fastest growing agency in South Wales as a band 5 Registered Nurse, you will need:
- To Be compassionate and have a passion for healthcare
- Your own transport and able to get to the NHS locations
- To be reliable
- An active NMC pin
- At least 6 months experience in a UK paid care setting
As well as great rates of up to £40ph, you will also receive the below benefits.
- Weekly training to maintain compliance
- Online application process and interview
- Revalidation support from in house clinical staff
- Knowledgeable consultants who will find you the work you want
- Weekly payroll
- Independent out of hours consultant when you need them
- Travel allowance for community work
- Highest rates offered through PAYE or Umbrella
- Uniform (Free)
- Sirenum App for all your bookings and availability directly on your phone
We have adapted our recruitment process to align with the current local policies, meaning we can provide online applications and have you working within 7 days (subject to compliance).
Apply NOW and a member of the team will be in touch to start your amazing journey