Website Bluestones Medical
If you’re a theatre scrub nurse with at least 6 months experience and are looking to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week in Newport, then please contact the Bluestones Medical Cardiff office now. Umbrella workers can expect up to £40 per hour, and a range of additional benefits as a Bluestones Medical worker.
The ideal candidate will be willing to commit to an initial contract of 3-6 months and be available to start work ASAP.
Why join Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. We understand that providing our candidates with impeccable service is imperative for ensuring our success, so our priority will always be you.
- Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC
- At least 6 months experience within a theatre setting scrub role
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a contract
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
To find out more about the work we have available please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...