Bluestones Medical is looking to recruit an experienced, highly driven, and hard-working Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Newport, South Wales.
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. Not only is this extremely interesting and NEVER boring, but it also means you will be in a highly rewarding role. Our workforce is made up of talented individuals who are specialists in their field, allowing us to provide the clients we support with the highest standard of candidates. Through our hard work and dedication, we are extremely proud to have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey.
Where we are based:
The Bluestones Medical South Hub is located within a modern serviced building in Langstone, with easy access of the M4 and parking is free. We have modern break-out rooms, plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits and a fully stocked refreshment fridge.
Your role will include:
· With the support of our regional business manager, you will be responsible for managing a select number of existing clients with your primary focus being on maximising the market share within their temporary and permanent workforce
· Networking with the hiring community within these clients to ensure we attain all potential business opportunities
· Developing strong relationships and managing the candidate pools. You must be able to provide all our candidates with the highest standard of service to help support us in becoming the leading healthcare staffing provider
· You will never be alone in your journey, we have several support teams, whose role is to allow you to focus solely on placing your candidates, nurturing your relationships, and making commission, they will take care of the rest.
Benefits of working for BSM
· Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission structure
· Career progression completely based on performance
· Flexible working model – work 2-3 days in the office, and the rest from home
· Work phone and laptop
· Perkbox membership – giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and giveaways
· Healthcare, dental, and optical cover
· Day off on your birthday
· Charity day – Take one day a year to give your time to a charity
· Counselling – Financial, personal, whatever you need. We value the people that work for us and their overall health
Skillset and experience required:
· Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role
· Excellent levels of customer service
· Self-motivated and target driven
· Driven and hardworking
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
· A strong track record of achievements and success in a recruitment role
At Bluestones Medical, we pride ourselves on playing to people’s strengths. Having our support teams in place means you will never feel overwhelmed with a heavy workload, allowing you to do what you do best and that is being a recruiter. All we want from you is to maximize our client and candidate opportunities.
If you’re interested in this role, please contact Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...