Senior Recruitment Consultant
Competitive salary & uncapped commission
Bluestones Medical is a healthcare and nursing recruitment specialist, working with NHS trusts and private medical clients throughout the UK.
We are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service to both our clients and candidates. By employing a high calibre workforce, we can place the highest calibre healthcare workers.
We support many public and private sector organisations by placing registered general nurses, operating department practitioners, allied health professionals, community nurses, mental health nurses and social workers into temporary, permanent and contract roles.
We are proud to be an NHS England and NHS Wales approved framework nursing and healthcare agency. Moreover, we have been awarded a two-star accreditation in the Best Companies 2021 workplace engagement survey!
The South Hub is located within a modern serviced building in Langstone, with easy access of the M4 and parking is free.
We have modern break-out rooms, plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits and a fully stocked refreshment fridge.
All Bluestones Medical employees benefit from a Perkbox subscription, giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and competitions. You’ll enjoy a day off on your birthday and we also offer our employees flexible working.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to own and build your own desk, your way.
You will be specialising within general nursing – providing nurses and support staff to the NHS.
You will have the full support of our transformational leadership team who encourages autonomy and demonstrates a laid-back yet supportive, rather than a micro-managed approach. This allows you to deliver outstanding results.
If you are looking for progression, then this is the role for you, as we want you to take ownership of this specialism.
You will be overseeing NHS recruitment and placement, and as a result, we will ensure that there is a clear pathway for you to progress into a management role.
This role is particularly suited to someone who is committed to helping us develop this desk, doing what it takes to make it a success.
You will never be alone in your journey. We have several support teams, including a candidate development team, booking team, leadership team and a dedicated marketing specialist. Their role is to allow you to focus solely on placing your candidates, nurturing your relationships and making a commission – they will take care of the rest.
- With the support of our regional business director, you will be responsible for networking with the hiring community within new and existing clients, to ensure we attain all potential business opportunities of supplying a temporary workforce along with capturing any permanent opportunities these clients may require.
- With the help of our candidate development team, you will be responsible for developing and managing the candidate pools necessary to build a high-quality service and offers.
- Building a strong understanding of your target market
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- Driving client satisfaction and retention by matching products and services to their personal needs
- Building trusted connections through client and candidate relationships
- Creating, maintaining, and developing a network of candidates within your niche area
- Proactively engaging with complex care workers to ensure they are supported throughout the recruitment process and their requirements are being met
Skills and experience we require
- Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment role
- A strong track record of achievements and success in a recruitment role
- Excellent levels of customer service
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Driven and hardworking
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you’re looking for a new challenge working with innovative and passionate recruitment professionals, please apply today or email email@example.com
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...