Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a caring, compassionate, and dedicated Healthcare assistant looking for experience within the NHS sector? Are you looking for reliable work, but need the flexibility to work when you want – around family or other social commitments?
If so, Bluestones Medical is seeking Healthcare assistants NOW, for day and night shifts across South Wales.
Working as a Healthcare Assistant – you will gain experience in many environments including, Medical Wards. Surgical Wards, Accident and Emergency departments, Intensive care, and many other areas within the NHS Hospitals.
We have days shifts, covering 7am to 7.30pm and nights shifts covering 7pm to 7.30am as well as ½ shifts available. And the most amazing thing is that you can see all your booked shifts and available shift directly on your phone, via our amazing new app.
If you are interested in joining the fastest growing agency in South Wales as a Healthcare assistance, you will need the following:
· Be kind and compassionate
· Ideally have your own transport and able to get to the NHS locations
· Be extremely reliable
· Have at least 6 months experience in a UK paid care setting
As well as great rates from £10pm to £17ph, you will also receive the below benefits.
- Weekly training to maintain compliance
- Online application process and interview
- Regular wor
- Knowledgeable consultants who will find you the work you wan
- Weekly payrol
- Independent out of hours consultant when you need the
- Travel allowance for community wor
- Highest rates offered through PAYE or Umbrell
- Uniform (Free
- Sirenum App for all your bookings – directly on your phone
We have adapted our recruitment process to align with the current local policies, meaning we can provide online applications and have your compliance and working within 7 days, subject to compliance.
Apply NOW and a member of the team will be in touch to start your amazing journey
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...