Website Bluestones Medical
Are you an RGN looking for flexible working patterns and a better work life balance?
We are currently on the lookout for passionate and professional nurses for our clients’ care home, based near Newport.
The home is registered for a maximum of 49 service users, dealing with dementia, learning disabilities, old age, physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum 6 months of experience within the last 2 years
- Be willing to undergo mandatory training such as BLS and manual handling, held at our Newport branch.
- Ideally have your own transport.
- Shifts are typically 8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am
- Online rota app to see all currently booked shifts and available shifts.
- Discounted CPD verified courses including Airways management, IV
- Medications, wound care, catheterisation, ILS and many more
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (Limited and PAYE)
- Free uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, competitions and events
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 offered
- An experienced and realistic team operating a stick “honesty policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private sector
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week support.
There are highly competitive rates of pay on offer here, £23 to £40 per hour LTD, umbrella or PAYE Equivalent.If you are interested in this position, apply today and a member of staff will be in touch.