Website Bluestones Medical
Are you an RGN looking for flexible working patterns?
We are currently on the lookout for passionate and professional nurses for our clients’ care home, based in Newport.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum 6 months of experience within the last 2 years
- Be willing to undergo mandatory training such as BLS and manual handling, held at our Newport branch.
- Ideally have your own transport.
- Shifts are typically 8am – 8pm or 8pm – 8am
- Online rota app to see all currently booked shifts and available shifts.
- Discounted CPD verified courses including Airways management, IV Medications, wound care, catheterisation, ILS and many more
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (Limited and PAYE)
- Free uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- bonuses, competitions and events
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 offered
- An experienced and realistic team operating a stick “honesty policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private sector
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week support.
There are highly competitive rates of pay on offer here, £23 to £40 per hour LTD, umbrella or PAYE Equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, apply today and a member of staff will be in touch.