Matching top healthcare professionals to brilliant opportunities, Bluestones Medical have been named Recruiter of the Year for Best Candidate Care and have new roles for Registered General Nurse in Newport.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment, this role is for you!
At Bluestones, we are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of care to support the NHS. We are currently expanding our team of exceptional nurses to support Aneurin Bevan Health Board. With pay rates of up to £45 per hour and multiple shift patterns available, what are you waiting for? Make a difference in patients’ lives every day by bringing your compassion and expertise to Bluestone Medical.
As an award-winning company, we offer an unbeatable benefits package along with high pay rates and flexibility.
· Access to shifts on NHS Health Boards via our app or your dedicated consultant.
· A referral scheme of up to £300 for anyone that you refer to Bluestones Medical
· Support from our in-house Clinical Leads who share over 40 years’ experience of nursing and can relate, empathies and listen to help support our candidates.
· Free Ongoing training & revalidation – our clinical team not only support but will hold training sessions and assist with revalidation to upskill and maintain the quality service that is delivered.
· Free private healthcare for you and your family* through Medicash.
· Rapid Pay – along with great pay rates you can receive your pay in as little as 24 hours after you submit your timesheet.
· Blue Light Card, Uniform & ID Badge.
And many, many more.
· Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care for patients with a hospital setting
· Work closely with other healthcare professionals as part of the MDT to provide comprehensive care and ensure our patients’ physical, emotional, and social needs are met.
· Maintain and keep accurate records of all patient care as required
· Bluestones offers a supportive and collaborative work environment, and you will have a dedicated consultant to support you through any challenges amongst other amazing benefits
· Valid NMC Pin
· DBS – we can support you with this
· Minimum 6 months experience
Join our team and make a difference!!! Your expertise and enthusiasm will contribute to our commitment to providing exceptional care. Apply today and embark on an exciting career journey with us. Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to submit their resumes and a cover letter.