Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered Nurse on behalf of one of the country’s leading care home providers. The home is in Newton-Le-Willows with easy access from Warrington, Liverpool and Wigan. The Care home provides care to up to 48 residents, offering both residential, nursing care for those with more complex medical needs and respite services.
As a Registered nurse you will have an active NMC registration and up to date with current clinical practices. We are looking for a registered nurse for up to full time days, both full and part time applications will be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Managing the care of allocated Residents
- Managing the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.