Make Bluestones Medical your next Journey
Needing a change of Hospital?
Have the desire to be a part of a Strong team of nurses that cover the North Wales area?
Are you tired of being fixed to the same hospital and want to spread your wings in a different environment?
Feel like you have more to give during the Covid 19 Pandemic?
Well look no further Bluestones Medical are on the lookout for more of the countries Registered Nurse heroes to cover our ITU wards within our north wales hospitals.
Buestones Medical have a variety of shifts covering earlies, late’s, long days & nights within Wrexham Maelor Hospital & Glan Clwyd Hospital.
Choose when and where you work, giving you that perfect working life balance. Bluestones Medical can guarantee you will not be short for work with the abundance of shifts we have available.
Both of our north wales hospitals are offering Block Bookings until March 2021, Sounds amazing to think you will be financially secure until then!
With Bluestones, you will be able to download the fabulous app that we use to showcase all our available work. You will be able to upload your availability, select yourself for your shifts on the go; or if you want a friendly chat with the team, we will happily book you in.
With pay rates between £28.62 -£48.79, why wait, just click the button, and apply today.
Benefits of Bluestones:
- Weekly pay
- Block Booking’s until March 2021
- Access to our amazing new discount system, offering 1000’s of high street discounts to you as a thank you from Bluestones for your hard work!
- Out of hours support from our dedicated team
- Support from our in-house clinical lead
- Revalidation support
- Refer a friend scheme paying up to £250.00 per full-time worker
- Uniform and ID badge
- Range of umbrella companies
To be considered joining our agency, you will need:
- NMC Registered and hold a valid pin number
- Completion of preceptorship
So let’s not waste any more time hit the Apply button and let’s get you started today.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...