Bluestones Medical - Nursing
Are you a registered nurse specialising in A&E? Are you looking for a difference in your working life and wanting to choose when you work around your life?
Bluestones Medical have a fantastic and flexible opportunity for you.
We have shifts available within the NHS based in Shrewsbury and have a choice of shift patterns you can choose from:
Early: 07:00 – 14:00
Late: 13:30 – 19:30
Long day: 07:00 – 19:30
Night: 19:30 – 08:00
We also have many benefits being apart of the Bluestones Medical team, here are to name a few:
- Dedicated consultant
- Weekly Pay with the choice of PAYE or Umbrella
- In-house training – to either freshen up your skillset or to add more to it
- In house support from our Clinical Lead
To join our team, we require the following:
- Proof of Qualification
- Valid NMC Registration
- At least 6 months of A&E experienced
- Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling Certificate (you can update this with us in house)
- Be a caring and passionate nurse
For further information or to join. Please call Sian on 01244 555020 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...