Bluestones Medical is recruiting for two Ophthalmic scrub Nurses for Optegra Eye Hospital Manchester. This is an opportunity for a block booking, meaning that you will be guaranteed consistent work! So, if you are a competent band 5 Ophthalmic Scrub looking to join an agency or simply looking to regain a work-life balance, contact Mia on 07867058410 or at email@example.com and she will be in touch shortly.
- Up to £23.50 per hour PAYE
- Monday – Friday, 3 days per week
- 2-3 months
Why join Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides candidates with high pay rates, a great work-life balance, industry-leading training and so much more! We understand that providing our candidates with impeccable service is imperative for ensuring our success, so our priority will always be you!
The ideal candidate would have:
- Valid NMC pin
- Experience working in theatres as a Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a contract
- A minimum of 6 months experience working for NHS
- Must be reliable to maintain our Trust Relationships
What we offer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations.
To find out more about the work we have available please apply or contact Mia on 07867058410 and we will be in touch shortly.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...