Website Bluestones Medical
Are you looking for a role where you can gain a huge sense of achievement from supporting others?
Do you want to work in a genuine person-centered care environment with a supportive senior leadership team?
We are recruiting for permanent support workers for a service based in Penarth. You will provide residential and therapeutic care to the patients, many of whom present with cognitive problems, challenging behaviors, and both physical and psychiatric conditions. Your support on a daily basis will enable them to achieve greater independence and self-discipline in preparation for stepping down to community placement and social integration. Working with integrity and respect; you will support the wider team to deliver high-quality care and rehabilitation to each patient.
A typical working week is 38.5 hours worked flexibly between Monday to Sunday. You will be required to work a shift every other weekend and you will work on a rota basis of 3 one week and 4 the next; arranged 4 weeks in advance.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will have a desire to learn and be looking for a long term Career.
- You will have a genuine passion for enriching service users’ lives.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary of £17,561.25 annually
- Extensive training
- Overtime bonuses
- 29 days annual leave including Bank holidays
- Career succession planning
Due to the current situation within the UK, All interviews are carried out online – to book an interview apply today and a member of the team will give you a call for a chat.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...