Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a full-time agency Nurse seeking stability in your work pattern? Do you want the benefits of being in a full-time role but want to decide what days of the week you work? If this sounds like you, and you want to take control of your work-life balance—Apply today.
Bluestones Medical is supporting a Residential Care home in Port Talbot for Day and Night Shift. We are seeking compassionate Registered Nurses who are looking for at least 3 shifts a week with Block bookings in advance. With pay rates between £24 and £28* per hour, this is the ideal position for someone looking for a long-term contract.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Be responsible for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from your Nursing Colleagues and Support staff.
- Be responsible for the medication rounds and ensuring the correct documentation is completed
- Have a caring and compassionate nature, and the ability to deal with emotional and pressured situations.
If this position interests you, you will need:
- To be registered with the NMC and hold a valid pin number
- Have recent experience working within a care setting
- A DBS on the update service would be advantageous
Having recently increased our Umbrella PSL we now have more options available to our staff. Our market-leading pay recognises your hard work we also have a benefits package that includes:
- Weekly pay
- Out of hours support
- Refer a friend or sign-on bonus of £200 Vouchers*
- Kind, caring and compassionate team
- Worker of the month competitions
- Independent Consultant, so you know who you are working with
- Temp Buddy app for all your shift bookings
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms, ID Badge and DBS check (Free)*
- Support from our in-house Clinical Lead
If you are looking for block booking and excellent rates – apply today and we will be in touch for a chat.
Apply today or contact the team on 01633 499689 Option 1.