Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Support workers for days and nights in Port talbot, providing Residential support. We are seeking experienced Support Workers (must have at least 6 months) to provide care within Dementia – Elderly Care..
We are ideally seeking support workers who are looking for full-time hours, either days or nights.
We are currently carrying out registrations by on line video link.
- 6 months Experience within a UK care setting
- Online DBS on the update service
- Basic life support and Manual handling certificate completed in the last year
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher rates of pay
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
- PAY and Hours
£8.50 to £9.50 per hour – Bluestones medical does not advertise using rolled-up pay, and therefore the above rate is base rate plus you will receive holiday pay ON TOP of this
- We offer NVQ level 2-3
- We provide Specialist training including – Tracheostomy care,
Catheterisation training, Stoma Care and many other courses FREE
Bluestones Medical is a leading Healthcare Agency, specialising in the placement of Nurses and Support Staff in the NHS and Private Sector.
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch