Website Bluestones Medical
Support Workers – Prestemede
Due to continued growth, Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Support workers for our Private Clients in the Prestemede area.
We currently have Support work available all over South Wales and we are gaining more within the Powys region too.
As a Support worker with Bluestones Medical, you will receive a competitive hourly rate – plus Holiday Pay, weekly pay, access to our online rota system and extensive training.
• You will require at least 6 months of recent Care experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no recent care experience for these roles
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided*)
• Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided but must be willing to attend training days within the Newport area)
• Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is preferable
As well as a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• Discounted CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited, PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
• Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private sector
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
We are able to provide compliant online registrations
We are seeking professional Support Workers with a passion for healthcare
We Look forward to hearing from you.