Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are looking for experienced anaesthetics ODP’s and nurses for weekly ad hoc shifts and block bookings for an NHS client in North Wales. Shift patterns are 8.15am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with occasional late shifts. Bookings can be done with a months’ notice to suit your availability. It is to start ASAP for an initial 2 months with a view to extend this.
Bluestones supply operating theatre staff on a weekly basis to NHS and private hospitals around the UK. If you have background and experience in anaesthetics, please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities along with what else we have to offer. We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
We have 4 consultants who are all dedicated to finding our theatre workers the shifts they want; Hayley, Jon, Niall and Sarah. We are available to have a chat Monday to Friday, please call to see if we can help find what you’re looking for.
To apply all you need are; a valid NMC/HCPC PIN and a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!