Website Bluestones Medical
Make Bluestones Medical your next Journey
If you are a Registered General Nurse or an Operating Department Practitioner looking for consistent work in Runcorn, contact the Bluestones Medical Chester office now. We’re offering long-term, consistent work to candidates who have experience working as an orthopaedic scrub practitioner. You can expect to earn between £20-£25ph (PAYE/umbrella).
The ideal candidate will be looking to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
Why join Bluestones Medical?
Bluestones Medical is a specialist healthcare agency that provides the highest calibre of healthcare staff to NHS and private clients across the UK. We understand that providing our candidates with impeccable service is imperative for ensuring our success, so our priority will always be you.
- Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC
- At least 6 months experience within a theatre setting
- Commitment to being highly reliable and professional
- Ideally a DBS on the update service
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Ability to commit to a contract
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- Access to industry-leading and accredited training
- Unrivalled support from a team of experts
- Revalidation support
- Access to the best permanent and temporary roles
- Book shifts, view timesheets and compliance via our app, Sirenum
- Free Perkbox subscription giving you access to hundreds of discounts, cashback and more!
- We will support you to arrange travel and finding accommodation (if applicable)
- Faster pay through a range of payment options including PAYE and approved umbrella companies
- A promise from us to you that we will give our all to support you and your career goals and aspirations
To find out more about the work we have available please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
We have increased demand within the Cheshire and Merseyside Treatment Centre for theatre trained RGNs and ODPs who have the skills and experiences working as an Orthopaedic scrub practitioner.
Bluestones Medical are pleased to be able to offer an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner the opportunity to work within a well-supported theatre department on a continuous block booking.
So, If you have extensive knowledge of working in theatres, with an attitude to be your best and can adapt well to the always-changing work environment that comes with specialism then we would love to hear from you.
At Bluestones Medical, we value our workforce and aim to offer you unrivalled levels of service, to fully understand your wants and needs and to be there for you when you need us.
As a member of our team you will receive:
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated consultant to ensure you get the work you want.
Access to our fantastic employee perks package, offering 1000’s of discounts, vouchers and freebies across a huge selection of retailers and services.
- 24/7 Emergency Support.
- In-House Clinical Training Courses and assistance with ongoing mandatory training
- RGN Revalidation Service
What do we need from you?
- Valid registration with the NMC or HCPC.
- At least 6 months experience within a theatres setting.
Bluestones Medical need you and to start your journey with us today, please click “Apply” where one of our team will contact you for a short conversation about how we can help you.
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...