Bluestones Medical are looking for a Registered Nurse on behalf of one of the country’s leading care home providers. The home is situation in South Yorkshire, with close commuter links to Sheffield and great public transport links for an easy commute.
The Care home provides care to up to 85 residents, offering both residential and nursing care for those living with dementia and facility for those with more specialist medical needs and ability to provide respite care. The home prides itself on promoting and maintaining residents independence and individuality, encouraging social activity and building positive relationships.
As a Registered nurse you will have an active NMC registration and up to date with current clinical practices. We are looking for a registered nurse for day shifts for up to full time hours (job share will be considered).
You will be responsible for:
- Developing friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enabling Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leading by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Managing the care of allocated Residents
- Managing the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
- Competitive Pay
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced DBS Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
With a fantastic benefits scheme, competitive pay and great career opportunities, it’s easy to see our client is one of the best companies to work for in the care sector
For more information call Ginnie on 01244 735 588 or apply online.