Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical have URGENT requirements for Support Workers to work within elderly residential, Learning Disability and complex Care environments.
We are currently seeking support workers to work Days and Night shifts, with block bookings available in advance. You will ideally be seeking 3-4 days a week
You must have at least 6 months experience of working within a UK care setting and the ability to Drive is an advantage.
With social distancing in mind, we are currently offering online video registrations that you can do from your PC, phone or pad. All current training is done online, and if you do not currently have a DBS on the update service, we are able to apply for a fast track application.
Bluestones Medical offers market-leading rates, Free DBS, Uniform, Free training and excellent support.
- 6 months of care experience within the last 2 years, please note that we cannot accept applicants who have no paid care experience within the UK.
- You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although we can apply for a fast track application.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle is preferable
- Ideally looking to work around 3-4 shifts a week
- Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
- Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
- Regular Specialist training
- Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
- Weekly Pay
- Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
- Temp Buddy for booking shifts
- Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 2 and 3
- Uniforms (Free)
- Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
£9.30 – £13ph plus holiday pay
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family.