Website Bluestones Medical
Make Bluestones Medical your next Journey
Is having no control over your rotation making you miss out on your family?
Are you wanting to be paid the rate of pay you deserve?
Why not make a change today and join Bluestones Medical!
Bluestones Medical are recruiting Registered Nurses for the busy Princess of Wales hospital in South wales. We have an abundance of shifts covering the general wards.
From Long days and Nights to earlies & late shifts, with the option of a Block Booking through the pandemic! Doesn’t that sound amazing, knowing you will be financially secure and have your work that far in advance, think about the plans you could make!
With Bluestones Medical you can choose when you work, what shifts you want to work and you can do this all at your fingertips with our amazing new app. This means you will be in full control of your working week! No more off duty or being told when you must be at work.
We can guarantee that you will never be short of work with Bluestones Medical. We can off shifts to work around those family commitments, such as school plays, special birthdays, or just that odd night out with friends which you have just got tired of missing out on.
With pay rates between £24.00-£38.50 p/h ( umbrella), why wait, just click the button, and apply today. Along with these pay rates, you will receive these benefits on top.
Benefits of working with Bluestones Medical
- Excellent weekly pay rates
- Out of hours support team
- Support from our in-house clinical lead
- Revalidation support
- A brilliant refer friend scheme paying up to £250.00
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
- Wide range of umbrella Companies
- Access to our Bluestones Medical discount scheme called perk box….. which offers 1000’s of discounts across all high street shops, Free counseling if you feel you need to use it, Discount on your weekly shopping bill, Free coffee each week and so much more
To be considered for agency work, you will need:
- NMC Registration and hold a valid pin number
- Completion of preceptorship with at least 6 months post-registration experience
- Ideally have a DBS on the Update Service
Why not start your journey now by giving Bluestones Medical a call today to have an informal chat, about the opportunities we have available?
perkbox is now available for Bluestones Medical workers.
Click the banner below to find out more...